Kris Cangelosi, artistic director and owner of Cangelosi Dance Project, has been appointed president of the Board of Directors for Prevent Child Abuse Louisiana.
Other officers for the 2019 Fiscal Year are: Vice President Annette Droddy, assistant executive director for the Louisiana Dental Association; Secretary Melissa Hart Dean, recruiting and outreach assistant manager at the LSU College of Engineering; and Treasurer Chelsea Haskew, executive sales specialist for Shire Pharmaceuticals.
The remaining members of the Board of Directors are:
- Jayne Anderson, community volunteer;
- John Brown, Jr., senior vice president and chief human resource officer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana;
- Lisa Capone, executive director, Office of Development, University of Louisiana at Lafayette;
- Kelsey Clark, attorney, Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson;
- Lana Crump, partner, Kean Miller, LLP;
- Tia Embaugh, organizational development consultant;
- Karen Fournet, senior vice president of Finance and Operations, secretary treasurer for the Louisiana Lottery Corporation;
- Dr. Suzanne Fournier, assistant professor, postgraduate program director and interim chair, Department of Pediatric Dentistry, LSU School of Dentistry;
- Jane Herwehe, Data Action Team lead, Louisiana Department of Health, Office of Public Health, Bureau of Family Health;
- Dr. Courtney James, Pediatrics of Zachary;
- Katherine King, partner, Kean Miller LLP;
- Emily Stevens, director of care management, Woman’s Hospital; and
- David St. Romain, musician and advocate.
We welcome all of them and look forward to a successful year under their leadership!