KIDLINE (1-800-CHILDREN) is an anonymous, toll-free, statewide telephone service offering crisis intervention, support, parenting information and referrals to community resources within the state of Louisiana. KIDLINE is now also available via text at 225-424-1533 or via web chat.
KIDLINE counselors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Call, text or chat with a KIDLINE counselor for:
- confidential emotional support
- information on child development
- positive discipline tips
- information on local community services
- information on the Safe Haven Law
- information on Crime Victim Reparation